What is our return policy?
We may exercise our discretion to accept returns of items which are returned in the original packaging, unused and in the same condition in which they were received within 20 days of the purchase date.
Please note that if your item is returned after 20 days, it will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
How do I return an item?
- Send an email [email protected] for instructions.
- Ensure that you have a receipt or proof of purchase as we will need it to process the return.
- Under no circumstances should you send the item back to the manufacturer.
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs associated with returning your item.
- The initial shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are returning an item over $75, we strongly advise using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and will not issue a refund if it is not received.
- If you are eligible for an exchange, please note that the time it may take for your exchanged item to reach you may vary depending on your location.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns for any of the following:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable products including but not limited to printables, affirmations and workbooks
- Online courses and/or training materials
- Courses and resources purchased through our training centre
- Event and workshop tickets including retreats and conferences
- Anything else deemed non-refundable on the receipt issued at the time of purchase
- Any item which is not in its original condition or is damaged or missing parts
When will I get my refund?
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and send you an email to notify you that we have received it. After inspection, you will be advised whether we have approved your refund.
There are some circumstances which may result in the rejection of your return including items which do not fit the criteria outlined in our return policy above, for example, the item was not in the original packaging or the item has been used. We will communicate our decision to you promptly.
If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment less the cost of shipping (if any).
Late or missing refunds
Please allow up to five (5) business days for refunds to reach your account.
If after five days, you haven’t received a refund yet, please take the following steps before contacting us:
- Check your account to ensure that the funds have not reached your account.
- Contact your credit card company or bank as refunds can take up to 5 days to be processed.
If your refund has still not been processed please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items cannot be refunded and are considered ‘as-is’ and ‘final sale’.
If your item is defective or damaged, you may be eligible for an exchange. Please send us an email at [email protected] for instructions and next steps.
We allow gift recipients to return items marked as a gift at the time of purchase and were shipped directly to you. Once the returned item is received, we will send you a gift certificate. If, however, the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the sender did not ship the gift directly to you, the refund will be sent to the sender.
Abuse of Refund Policy
We reserve the right to refuse refunds to anyone who abuses this Refund Policy. Examples of abuse include, but are not limited to, requesting refunds on multiple occasions or requesting refunds in consecutive months.